Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Isaiah 51

On my first snow day as a student teacher, I just thought I'd share this. It has been a bit of a rescue since I've been back from Honduras.

from Isaiah 51:
For the Lord will comfort Zion; He will comfort all her waste places. And he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord. Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the voice of song or instrument of praise. . . . on My arm shall they trust and wait with hope. . . . And the redeemed of the Lord shall return and come with singing to Zion; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. . . . I, even I, am He Who comforts you.

With exceeding joy,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment