Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

November Moments

I haven't had a lot of time to update, and I'm not sure when I'll get a free moment. So, I decided just to update some pictures to share. I hope you all have had blessed holidays, and we look forward with you to what the New Year will bring.

All my love,
Sarah





Josuan frying the Thanksgiving turkey--it was so cold outside!

Princess Stef

Josuan and Mami Yessi

Praying for the food at our first Thanksgiving gathering

Josuan's fried turkey masterpiece

Christmas finally arrived at our house

Marvin posing with the Christmas tree
Me and Mami Yessi

Tío Mario and Marvin

Josuan and Tío Mario
Our dear friends, Tío Mario and Tía Iveth, at their wedding at Teen Challenge

Family photo at their wedding--
Mami Yessi, Erick, Raúl, Me, Marvin, Josuan,
Cristofer, and Jonathan

Marvin's birthday

First time celebrating his birthday in family


Friends from our church

Marvin and his little buddy Cristofer

Estefanny and Josuan

The Birthday Boy and I



Josuan and his little friend, Yennifer

The ladies--
Julissa, me, Estefanny, and Juanita



No comments:

Post a Comment