Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

This Is Home

Hello All,
I'll try to keep this pretty short because I'm pretty exhausted, but I figured since we have internet access at our house, I should update you all.

I had an unbelievably smooth and blessed trip to Honduras today. I thought I was going to have a heart attack on the plane because of how excited I was, but it was inevitable. I can't believe how at home I am here. It's as if I never left. Every time I get a little hint of doubt that this place is not really home, that I am only blowing it up in my mind, I get here, and I can't explain it. I'm just home.

There are so many details of today and the things that God was showing me while I was in the Mexico City airport that I could share, but I feel as if I don't even truly have the words. Let me just say that I may internally combust before this week is over. So many things have already happened today that I can't believe. . .who knows what tomorrow holds? I've only been here half a day!

Roy picked me up at the airport, and we picked up our friendship where we left off. . .as if I'd never left. And Sally and Sara have been unbelievably hospitable, and it is quite a blessing to be sharing a bedroom with Mayra, Blanca, and Kendi--the girls at the Eagle's Nest. Tomorrow, I'm going to church, and once again, I'm pretty sure I'm going to combust. God is so very good. There are no words to express His grandeur, no acts of worship that can demonstrate His immeasurable perfection, no tears fluid enough to show the depth of my gratitude. He is all that I want.

With ecstatic love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you Sarah and glad you are home! I feel like I'm going to explode with joy in sharing in your happiness. Love you!

    ReplyDelete